Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One final short blog before I leave.

I have spent a nice day with a lot of people. I am packed for my trip. I am both nervous and excited. I will be met at the airport by the coordinator, and possibly members of the family with whom we will be staying. I'm told we will have our own space...small but private. In another twist of events, I've learned that Rob will be there for a short time while we're there. I don't know where or when, but that's normal for most things Rob plans...lol.

You can now post comments without approval.

I plan to get online when I can, and I have been told that I will have Internet access. We are both taking our laptops, so that will make getting online more familiar.

My head is spinning and my heart is racing. I'll have a lot of time to relax and do some thinking between here and Indonesia.

This is very important to me, and I an grateful for all of the support you've shown me.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time and take care of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured I'd post this here so hopefull people will know that you got there safely. Your mom called to let us know you got there OK. I need to check the time difference.

    And by the way, greetings from Walt Disney World! We made it OK, although our trip was nothing like yours.

    I'll be checking in to see what you post. Take care and have fun. Love from all of us here.

    ReplyDelete