Monday, February 8, 2010

Did you ever work for a moving company?

I have helped people move. One person says to put the sofa here. The other isn't happy with that, and you end up putting the sofa in several different locations before everyone agrees on the location...or one person walks out.

I am still deciding on a template. You might see changes along the say. If you don't like the scheme, wait a day or two.

Also...I am not happy about the title of my blog. It sounds like I'm opinionated. It isn't ME. This will change, too.

Thanks for your understanding while I move the furniture around. I'm also in the process of writing another blog, and I want to post it before I go visit my father. I'm leaving on Thursday.

I also got a suggestion that if you sign as "Anonymous", please put your name on it (unless you do want it anonymous). I hope this isn't a pain for people. We're all gentlemen and ladies, adults and adulteresses.

Thanks.

Michael "Frustrated Mover" Jacob

4 comments:

  1. Good morning!

    Eh. This is your room so you'll put things where you want them. I kinda like this layout better than the last. I read where Google is now going full balls to compete with Facebook and Tweetle. Dumb. (This needs emoticons!) I got an announcement that someone left me a message on Bebo. Gee, do I have to join ALL of them?

    It's early. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jeff, make it look the way you want. :)

    Take care and I will see how the rearranging goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. take your time you will find the look your looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just make it look like you want, Michael and don't worry about what the rest of us think. I don't come in here for the aesthetics anyway; I visit because I care and I always love to see what you have in store for us with the publication of each blog entry.

    Hugs from Dallas,
    Michael

    (Pinch David for us :p)

    ReplyDelete