Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This new blog.

I have typed an email, which I will send in a mass email to inform everyone of my new email address and my new blog. This blog is going to be 100% public, and it is open to all from Myspace and from my life in general.

I have ideas for future postings, including some of my experiences over Christmas in Bali. The best idea for a blog would be to do as I did in my third Myspace account, which is to introduce people to who I am. My attitude is one of allowing people to stop by, read, and decide. If they think they might like to know a little more about me, then they can be regular readers. Those who don't like what they read can go somewhere else. I haven't deleted any prior blog postings, since they were merely means for me to test this system. I think I like it. As long as I remember how to get back here I'll be alright.

I got a suggestion to re-post some of my classic blogs, and I might do that. I hope to post a blog about once a week, but as you all know, my schoolwork comes first.

If you're reading my blogs for the first time, thank you for your interest. I hope you enjoy what I have to say. To my seasoned readers, I will try to write in the same manner to which you have become accustomed. And this has spell check and auto saving of drafts, so no more typing offline!

Thanks for reading. I will begin regular blogging within a few days.

2 comments:

  1. You better re-post some of your classic blogs, Mikey! If you don't I will be sorely upset because I didn't save copies of them for myself, which I am now kicking myself in the butt for!! As I have said in a recent blog entry of my own (which was dedicated to you), you have a unique and skillful way of drawing the reader in. I know that I am not alone when I say that there are great things in store for you; you will have an impact on many people throughout the course of your life. Those of us who have been blessed to share in what you have written to date know this to be true. Your blogs (written from the heart), your convictions and your willingness to give of yourself in the service of others all demonstrate the kind of person that you are. Tell David to pinch one of your cheeks (ABOVE the neckline ;-) and have your mom give you a hug for me. If I were there I'd give you one myself. —Michael

    ReplyDelete